Tuesday, November 29, 2011 from 1:00PM - 6:00PM
SPEAKER: Sam Richter
Best Selling Author of the book,
“Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling.”
National speaker and expert on sales and marketing strategies.
Nominated by Inc. Magazine as 2007 Entrepreneur of the year.
Be sure to print out Sam's Search Engine Tips and visit his web site to get additional tips by going to http://www.samrichter.com/know-more-newsletter.html and register to access his Warm Call Center.
TOPIC: Know more! Than you ever thought you should about prospects, clients and the competition.
- Web search secrets that you never thought possible for finding leads, creating lists, uncovering opportunities and understanding decision makers.
- Tips and tricks for using social networks and "hidden" web sites as sales and competitive "intelligence agents."
- How to use information to make a big-time impression with any prospect, and build deeper relationships with any client.
- Understand your prospects and clients, so you have a competitive edge.
- Create sales presentations that address your prospects’ challenges.
- Become astonishingly well-informed about your clients’ wants, needs and plans.
- Create more opportunities with prospects, and get an advantage in negotiations.
- Be better prepared to present, sell, and close more deals…than anyone!