Today's M&A market is active. There is an abundance of capital in the private and public market looking to be put to work.
But is now a good time for you to sell - or - to make that strategic acquisition? What's important to know if you are thinking of heading down this path? What should you expect if you are already heading down this path? Is your business sale-ready? If not, what should you be focused on to maximize it's value?
In this breakout session, through the help of a few Community experts, we'll dive into areas in and around the areas of:
- The current dynamics of the M&A market and why that matters to your timing.
- Anticipated tax changes, their potential impact, and what that could mean to you as a seller.
- Strategies for maximizing net proceeds and protect them from post-closing exposure.
- What to expect if you enter the transaction process - time it can take, impact on your team and you.
Be sure to bring your questions and curiosities to the session!
- Brett Larson – Minneapolis Division Chair, Messerli Kramer
- Colin Johnson – Director, Wipfli Corporate Finance Advisors
- Mike Vinje - Managing Director, Corporate Finance Associates & Allied Executives Peer Group Director