Sheraton Minneapolis West
12201 Ridgedale Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Business & Economic Outlook
Thursday, September 30, 2021 from 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Moving forward with CONFIDENCE - featuring Brian Beaulieu, CEO of ITR Economics
2021 is winding down as we prepare for the challenges and ongoing uncertainties in 2022. There are opportunities and risks ahead and we will explore themin terms of government responses, consumer trends,market opportunities, labor issues and production costs.We will also assess business responses to the projected changes in the economic landscape. These forces will shape the trends ahead and drive our tactics and strategies.
This presentation will include:
- Assessing business demand for the rest of 2021 and for 2022.
- Looking at a systemof key leading indicators that are proven to signal cyclical turns in the economy and markets.
- Presenting market outlooks and discuss issues that have an impact on your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations, and strategic planning.
- Presenting the unintended consequences of the massive stimulus programs and infrastructure spend that will impact businesses in the years ahead.
- Assessing interest rate and other financial market trends, including the latest information on stock market performance.
FIRESIDE CHATS WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- Marsh & McLennan Agency - Natalie Watkins
- Messerli Kramer - Brett Larson
- Success Computer Consulting - Brent Morris
- Wipfli LLP - Rob McKay & Colin Johnson